(the final descent at the end of the week)
Everyone poses in front of Mount Blanc - what a view!
Well, thanks to Mark, we were able to have another amazing vacation full of fun and memories that will be with us for years and years. Being able to ride through country-side that exists only in this spot on Earth is truly a gift, and we are all in debt beyond words to Mark for making it happen. Just a plane flight home is left and we get to see Sydney and do a lot of laundry.
Ahhhh...what a wonderful tour through the beautiful countryside. The pictures are again gorgeous and it is fun to see all the members of your group. So glad that you all stayed upright on the bikes and we will be happy to see you home tomorrow! Little Sydney is giddy with excitement to see everyone!
ReplyDeleteLove you all,
Mom
Okay, as much as I love the beautiful scenery and lush landscapes, my favorite pics in this group are the bear with the polka dot shirt and the kitty riding the bike! I agree with you that Mark is definitely the man - to plan and indulge you with such an amazing trip is beyond words. So glad you have all had an opportunity to enjoy it all. I know both Grammy Mary and Miss Syd will be thrilled to see all of you return home safely!! Thanks again for taking the time to share your splendid adventure with us.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grace
thank you for sharing these photos Peter, what an amazing journey with your friends and family. Nothing can beat those kinds of memories. Not to mention the sheer strength and stamina you possess to undertake such an adventure. Impressed with you!
ReplyDeleteJulie Meyer
Aunt Lynn and I were just thinking: "I wonder how Mark and the kids did on their bike trip?" And then I remembered the Rumbles blog. The pictures say it all. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time and finished in one piece. Awesome pictures and our compliments to the official photographer.
ReplyDeleteUncle Joe & Aunt Lynn